Kingsford Middle School Home Page
Week of May 25
Mission Statement:The mission of Breitung Township Schools, in cooperation with families and our community, is to provide a quality educational experience to assist all students in developing the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become successful citizens.
BTS Belief Statement
- All students can learn.
- All students have the right to a meaningful educational experience.
- Each student has dignity and worth.
- Achievement is a result of high expectations with realistic goals.
- The entire community shares the responsibility of educating its citizens.
School Improvement Goals
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Reading skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Mathematics skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Science skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Social Studies skills.
Attention Kingsford Middle School
Parents and Students:
What's Happening with KMS Students
- On Friday, May 29, 2015, Kingsford Middle School students and staff will participate in the second annual “Flivver Fun Run/Walk.”
- The purpose of the Flivver Fun Run/Walk is to encourage and promote wellness. Exercise and physical activity are a great way to feel better, gain health benefits and have fun.
Student of the Week
Congratulations go out to 7th grader Lexi Roberge
for being named Student of the Week for the week
of May 18.