Kingsford Middle School Home Page
Week of April 20
Mission Statement:The mission of Breitung Township Schools, in cooperation with families and our community, is to provide a quality educational experience to assist all students in developing the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become successful citizens.
BTS Belief Statement
- All students can learn.
- All students have the right to a meaningful educational experience.
- Each student has dignity and worth.
- Achievement is a result of high expectations with realistic goals.
- The entire community shares the responsibility of educating its citizens.
School Improvement Goals
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Reading skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Mathematics skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Science skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Social Studies skills.
Attention Kingsford Middle School
Parents and Students:
What's Happening with KMS Students
- Students in Business Exploratory, Kingsford Middle School grade 6, showing off their business logo designs!
- 5th grade Spelling Bee champion Samantha Doran and runner up Meghana Choragudi.
- 6th grade Spelling Bee champion Christina Glodowski and runner up Jack Perpich.
- 7th grade Spelling Bee champion Emily Blazer and runner up Kendall Johnson.
- 8th grade Spelling Bee champion Dawson McCarthy and runner up Kira Peters.
- Opening ceremony of the 2015 Great 8 Winter Games.
- The Kingsford section of parents and students at the opening ceremony of the 2015 Great 8 Winter Games.
- A few KMS Middle School students at the opening ceremony of the 2015 Great 8 Winter Games.
Student of the Week
Congratulations go out to 7th grader Kyle Benjamin
for being named Student of the Week for the week
of April 6.