Kingsford Middle School Home Page
Week of September 15
KMS Gold vs Iron Mountain
KMS Blue @ Iron Mountain
School Board Meeting
Mission Statement:The mission of Breitung Township Schools, in cooperation with families and our community, is to provide a quality educational experience to assist all students in developing the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become successful citizens.
BTS Belief Statement
- All students can learn.
- All students have the right to a meaningful educational experience.
- Each student has dignity and worth.
- Achievement is a result of high expectations with realistic goals.
- The entire community shares the responsibility of educating its citizens.
School Improvement Goals
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Reading skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Mathematics skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Science skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Social Studies skills.
Attention Kingsford Middle School
Parents and Students:
The Beginning of the 2014-15 School Year!!
2014-15 School Supplies
The following items will be needed for students in the upcoming 2014-15 school year.
|2 boxes of pencils||Scissors|
|Pens (blue & black)||Ruler with metric|
|Set of markers||2 glue sticks|
|Set of colored pencils||Calculator with exponent key (6th & 7th grade)|
|Lined loose leaf paper||Calculator T1-30X (Suggested type for 8th grade)|
|6 spiral notebooks||2 boxes of Kleenex (for Prime Time)|
|6 pocket folders||1 Clorox wipes (for Prime Time)|
|3-ring binder (2 inch)||1 hand sanitizer (for Prime Time)|