Kingsford Middle School Home Page
Week of September 21
Mission Statement:The mission of Breitung Township Schools, in cooperation with families and our community, is to provide a quality educational experience to assist all students in developing the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become successful citizens.
BTS Belief Statement
- All students can learn.
- All students have the right to a meaningful educational experience.
- Each student has dignity and worth.
- Achievement is a result of high expectations with realistic goals.
- The entire community shares the responsibility of educating its citizens.
School Improvement Goals
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Reading skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Mathematics skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Science skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Social Studies skills.
2020-21 Kingsford Middle School Supply List
The 2020-21 Kingsford Middle School supply list is now available for all KMS grades 5-8.
Attention Parents of Student Athletes
Please see the attached document concerning sports physicals for the 2020-2021 school year. There has been a change to your son/daughter's physical requirements from the MHSAA.
This form needs to completed in full in order to participate in athletics and MUST be returned to the KHS office.
In you have any questions. please contact Athletic Director Chris Hartman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ATTENTION STUDENTS AND PARENTS:
KMS AT HOME Learning Resources
The following link will direct you to resources that can be accessed from home.
We Are FLIVVER Nation
Over the past year, Breitung Township Schools has been working with Mountain Media Works to create a video highlighting the amazing things happening at BTS. We hope you enjoy!
Student of the Week
Congratulations go out to 8th grader Mateo Watkiss for being named Student of the Week for the week
of September 14.