Kingsford Middle School Home Page
Week of October 27
State Christmas Tree Cutting
8th Grade band concert at Woodland.
Girls BB Party for 7th & 8th Grades
End of First Quarter
Mission Statement:The mission of Breitung Township Schools, in cooperation with families and our community, is to provide a quality educational experience to assist all students in developing the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become successful citizens.
BTS Belief Statement
- All students can learn.
- All students have the right to a meaningful educational experience.
- Each student has dignity and worth.
- Achievement is a result of high expectations with realistic goals.
- The entire community shares the responsibility of educating its citizens.
School Improvement Goals
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Reading skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Mathematics skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Science skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Social Studies skills.
Attention Kingsford Middle School
Parents and Students:
Algebra Classes Working on Interactive Notebook
K.M.S. algebra students are shown working on an M & M percent of change activity.
Student of the Week
Congratulations go out to 7th grader Brooke Kriegl
for being named Student of the Week for the week
of October 20.