Kingsford Middle School Home Page
Week of March 2
Mission Statement:The mission of Breitung Township Schools, in cooperation with families and our community, is to provide a quality educational experience to assist all students in developing the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become successful citizens.
BTS Belief Statement
- All students can learn.
- All students have the right to a meaningful educational experience.
- Each student has dignity and worth.
- Achievement is a result of high expectations with realistic goals.
- The entire community shares the responsibility of educating its citizens.
School Improvement Goals
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Reading skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Mathematics skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Science skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Social Studies skills.
Attention Kingsford Middle School
Parents and Students:
Get Hooked on Reading at the Under the Sea Book Fair!!
The KMS Book Fair will be held March 23 - March 27 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily. It will also be open on Thursday, March 26th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Money raised at the book fair will be used to purchase additional books for the KMS library. The public is invited to attend... Hope to see you there!
What's Happening with KMS Students
- Opening ceremony of the 2015 Great 8 Winter Games.
- The Kingsford section of parents and students at the opening ceremony of the 2015 Great 8 Winter Games.
- A few KMS Middle School students at the opening ceremony of the 2015 Great 8 Winter Games.
Student of the Week
Congratulations go out to 8th grader Colin Erickson
for being named Student of the Week for the week
of February 23.