Kingsford Middle School Home Page
Week of October 20
7th Grade Gold @ Norway ("B" division)
7th Grade Blue vs North Dickinson ("A" division)
8th Grade Blue vs Norway ("A" division)
Early Student Dismissal
Parent Teacher Conferences
7th Grade "A" Division Finals (Home)
8th Grade "A" Division Finals (Home)
Mission Statement:The mission of Breitung Township Schools, in cooperation with families and our community, is to provide a quality educational experience to assist all students in developing the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become successful citizens.
BTS Belief Statement
- All students can learn.
- All students have the right to a meaningful educational experience.
- Each student has dignity and worth.
- Achievement is a result of high expectations with realistic goals.
- The entire community shares the responsibility of educating its citizens.
School Improvement Goals
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Reading skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Mathematics skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Science skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Social Studies skills.
Attention Kingsford Middle School
Parents and Students:
Algebra Classes Working on Interactive Notebook
K.M.S. algebra students are shown working on an M & M percent of change activity.
Student of the Week
Congratulations go out to 8th grader Trevor Povolo
for being named Student of the Week for the week
of October 6.