Kingsford Middle School Home Page
Week of October 24
Mission Statement:The mission of Breitung Township Schools, in cooperation with families and our community, is to provide a quality educational experience to assist all students in developing the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become successful citizens.
BTS Belief Statement
- All students can learn.
- All students have the right to a meaningful educational experience.
- Each student has dignity and worth.
- Achievement is a result of high expectations with realistic goals.
- The entire community shares the responsibility of educating its citizens.
School Improvement Goals
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Reading skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Mathematics skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Science skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Social Studies skills.
Attention Kingsford Middle School
Parents and Students:
What's Happening at KMS?
Click on a photo to view the gallery!!
7th Grade Basketball Champions
Congratulations go out to the 7th grade girl's basketball team for capturing the 2016-17 Michigan-Wisconsin Girls Basketball title for the grade 7A division. The girls defeated West Iron County 26-22 on Thursday, October 20 in the Middle School gymnasium.
Congratulations also go out to the 8th grade girl's basketball team for their great season as they lost to West Iron County 31-16 in the 8A Division finals.
Way to go young lady Flivvers!
KMS Cancer Walk Participants
On Friday, October 7, the KMS seventh and eighth grade girls basketball teams joined forces with 500 participants to honor breast cancer survivors, raise awareness and raise money for the Dickinson County Cancer Loan Closet. All participants walked a 5K going from Edwards Chevrolet to the YMCA. Edwards supplied the T-Shirts for the event. Thank you Edwards Chevrolet for organizing this awesome event!
2016-17 KMS School Supply List
Student of the Week
Congratulations go out to 8th grader Devin Wieland
for being named Student of the Week for the week
of October 10.