Kingsford Middle School Home Page
Important Summer Dates
New school year information will be mailed to parents the first week in August.
Monday, August 18 - KMS Picture Day
Monday, August 18 - Sixth Grade and New Student Orientation
Monday, August 25 - 7th and 8th Grade Girls Basketball
Week of June 2
Mission Statement:The mission of Breitung Township Schools, in cooperation with families and our community, is to provide a quality educational experience to assist all students in developing the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become successful citizens.
BTS Belief Statement
- All students can learn.
- All students have the right to a meaningful educational experience.
- Each student has dignity and worth.
- Achievement is a result of high expectations with realistic goals.
- The entire community shares the responsibility of educating its citizens.
School Improvement Goals
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Reading skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Mathematics skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Science skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Social Studies skills.
Attention Kingsford Middle School
Parents and Students:
PowerSchool access will not be open on Monday, August 18, as previously mentioned. A follow up announcement will occur when access is opened.
Kingsford Middle School Accepting
Schools of Choice Forms
Kingsford Middle School is now accepting Schools of Choice forms from families in the local area.
You can download the 2014-15 Schools of Choice form (in PDF format) and do one of the following:
- Print it out and fill it in manually.
- Fill out the form on your computer and print it out.
You can return the completed form to the Kingsford Middle School office. Any questions, please don't hesitate to call our office at 774-2680.
Let us assist you in making Kingsford middle School your School of Choice!
2014-15 School Supplies
The following items will be needed for students in the upcoming 2014-15 school year.
|2 boxes of pencils||Scissors|
|Pens (blue & black)||Ruler with metric|
|Set of markers||2 glue sticks|
|Set of colored pencils||Calculator with exponent key (6th & 7th grade)|
|Lined loose leaf paper||Calculator T1-30X (Suggested type for 8th grade)|
|6 spiral notebooks||2 boxes of Kleenex (for Prime Time)|
|6 pocket folders||1 Clorox wipes (for Prime Time)|
|3-ring binder (2 inch)||1 hand sanitizer (for Prime Time)|