Week of September 21
Mission Statement:The mission of Breitung Township Schools, in cooperation with families and our community, is to provide a quality educational experience to assist all students in developing the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become successful citizens.
BTS Belief Statement
- All students can learn.
- All students have the right to a meaningful educational experience.
- Each student has dignity and worth.
- Achievement is a result of high expectations with realistic goals.
- The entire community shares the responsibility of educating its citizens.
School Improvement Goals
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Reading skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Mathematics skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Science skills.
- All students will demonstrate improvement in Social Studies skills.
Kingsford Flivver Strong Shirts
Kingsford High School and Breitung Township Schools have announced that advantaprint from Iron Mountain will be selling Kingsford Flivvers Strong shirts for BTS students, staff, and parents.
The deadline will be Friday, September 20th to have all orders and payment submitted to any of the school offices. Prices are as follows:
- Short sleeve shirts: $12
- Long sleeve shirts $16.
20% of all sales go back to the schools!
Student of the Week
Congratulations go out to senior Katherine Erickson
for being named Student of the Week for the week of