The mission of Breitung Township Schools, in cooperation
with families and our community, is to provide a quality
educational experience to assist all students in developing
the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become
Registration for Woodland Elementary and Early Kindergarten / Kindergarten will be held on the following dates:
- Thursday, March 9th - 7:00-11:00 a.m. and 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 21st - 9:00-1:00 p.m. and 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 12th - 7:00-11:00 a.m. and 12:30-3:30 p.m.
Registration will be held in the Red Early-Kindergarten Pod at Woodland.
Please remember to bring the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Vision & Hearing (appt. can be made at registration)
If you have any questions, please call us at 779-2685.
Click here for a printable PDF file.
Breakfast Is Served
MAKE BREAKFAST THE FIRST COURSE OF YOUR DAY!
DID YOU KNOW??
- Your child can eat breakfast every morning at school.
- Breakfast is served in all of the Breitung Township Schools buildings Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM until 8:00 AM.
- Students can purchase breakfast for $1.25; if your child qualifies for free or reduced lunch; he/she also qualifies for free or reduced breakfast. Reduced breakfast is 30 cents.
There is a variety of items offered so your child is sure to find items he/she will enjoy. Here are some reasons to eat in the AM:
- Start the day right. Easting in the morning is the easiest and tastiest way to energize your day and to reduce your stress level before it gets started.
- Change your familyís attitude. Itís a fact; eating breakfast makes kids more positive, less irritable, and more fun to be around. All morning long!
- Improve kidís performance at school. Breakfast is the quickest and tastiest way to help kids do better on special tests and everyday classroom work.
- Improve your performance at work. Breakfast works for you too. It can help you concentrate on your work, boost your morale, and do a better job.
- Get the nutrients your body needs. Breakfast eaters get more vitamins and minerals-nutrients you need to fight infections and stay healthy.
BTS Faculty and Staff
Begin the 2016-17 School Year
Breitung Township Schools faculty and staff began the 2016-17 school year with a professional development day. They were
greeted by superintendent Craig Allen and the building administrators and a wonderful breakfast served by the BTS Food Service staff. The breakfast was provided
by Lenore Nelson of Meemic Insurance.
BTS Administration would like to wish all staff and faculty good luck for the 2016-17 school year! Thank you for serving our students!
BTS New STEM Website
Breitung Township Schools STEM coordinator Rachel Baugher has just put in place a new web site dedicated to
STEM at Breitung Township Schools! Take some time to visit and learn about STEM at BTS!
BTS STEM Website